Jeffrey M. Keefer, Ph.D., is an educational consultant, institutional researcher and accreditation officer in higher education, professor of research methodology, nonprofit capacity building and strategic planning consultant, talent development coach, spiritual life advisor (chaplain) at New York University, spiritual director, and Wikipedian.
- How to Critically Evaluate the Sources Used in Graduate and Doctoral Research Papers
- The Graduate Student’s Guide to Choosing a Research Topic
- Empowering Your Voice: A Welcome Guide for New Wikipedia Editors
- How to Connect with Nature: A College Student’s Back-to-School Guide
- Exploring Nature’s Wisdom: A Guide to Personal Growth through Nature-Based Pilgrimage