Jeffrey M. Keefer, Ph.D., is an educational consultant, institutional researcher and accreditation officer in higher education, professor of research methodology, nonprofit capacity building and strategic planning consultant, talent development coach, spiritual life advisor (chaplain) at New York University, spiritual director, and Wikipedian.
- Revolutionary Love: Blaming Others Won’t Help Save Us
- An Introduction to Eco-Spirituality: Harmony and Relationship with a Sacred Earth
- Tips for Reducing Stress and Being Thankful in Difficult Times
- Learning To be a Courageous Person: Courage as a Virtue
- How to Use the GRANDMA TEST to Avoid Plagiarism