Jeffrey M. Keefer, Ph.D., is an educational consultant, institutional researcher and accreditation officer in higher education, professor of research methodology, nonprofit capacity building and strategic planning consultant, talent development coach, spiritual life advisor (chaplain) at New York University, spiritual director, and Wikipedian.
- Tips for Building Confidence as a Graduate Student Studying and Learning Research Methods
- How To Recognize Spiritual Burnout & What To Do About It
- What Does Hannah Arendt Contribute to Our Current Social Discourse?
- Revolutionary Love: Blaming Others Won’t Help Save Us
- An Introduction to Eco-Spirituality: Harmony and Relationship with a Sacred Earth