Jeffrey M. Keefer, Ph.D., is an educational consultant, institutional researcher and accreditation officer in higher education, professor of research methodology, nonprofit capacity building and strategic planning consultant, talent development coach, spiritual life advisor (chaplain) at New York University, spiritual director, and Wikipedian.
- How Self-Control Leads to Success: Insights into the Virtue of Moderation
- Uncovering the Secret to the Perfect Research Question: 5 Strategies You Need to Know!
- Why Nothing Has More Meaning Than You Give It
- What is a Research Problem, and How Does It Connect to a Research Question?
- Tips for Building Confidence as a Graduate Student Studying and Learning Research Methods